New projects...

I haven't posted lately as I've been hard at work on the DC Chronicle, a new hardcover month-by-month history of DC Comics. A sort of sequel to the Marvel Chronicle out last holiday season, the DC Chronicle is again written by a slew of comic book historians, and encompasses DC's entire 75-year history. This time around, I'm penning the 1980s and 1990s, essentially reliving my childhood and college in the process. I think this book is shaping up nicely, and I'll be sure to post further details as I find them out.

In other news, two of my new children's books, Batman: Two-Face's Double Take and Superman: Little Green Men will be released early in the New Year. Both books are from Stone Arch Press and are set to be out in January. Click on their titles to order them on amazon, in either hardcover or softcover versions. Here's a sneak peak of the cover to the Superman book:



Meanwhile, The Batman Vault continues to garner a lot of great press. It made two "best of" holiday gift lists including Time Out New York and io9. If you're still on the fence, check out this youtube ad, kindly sent my way by my co-author, Bob Greenberger.

Keep checking back for news on a few other upcoming projects as well, including a comic mini-series that I've been working on for over a year now. But in the meantime, check out a personal little project my wife and I have been developing (well, more her than me...), due around June 22nd...

Comments