Housewarming...


It's official, the family and I have packed up our Park Slope, Brooklyn apartment and moved to the literally greener pastures of Mystic, Connecticut. In between unpacking in the new place, taking my turn at watching the little girl, and writing a hefty new project for DC, I took a break this Wednesday and headed to my new neighborhood's comic book shop, Sarge's in New London.

As I was buying my regular weekly books, I found a nice little surprise waiting for me on the shelf. DC's newest Batman hardcover collection, entitled Time and the Batman, features a reprint of the four page Batcave schematic that I wrote for Batman issue # 700. So if you missed the feature the first time around (or the second time, in the reprint edition), be sure to snag a copy of this great book. It reprints Batman #s 700-703, featuring the always stellar writing of Grant Morrison. And if you're the type that just likes to gaze at pretty pictures, well then you're in luck as well. The book spotlights artwork by Frank Quitely, Tony Daniel, David Finch, Andy Kubert, as well as a host of other talented artists including my partner in crime on the Batcave spreads, Freddie E. Williams II.

And keeping checking back here for news on my newest Batman project which I'm not really supposed to talk about yet. In fact, forget I said anything...

Comments