New York Comic Con 2011...


The New York Comic Con is coming to Manhattan's Javits Center this weekend (October 13th-16th). And to celebrate my new book The Batman Files from Andrews McMeel Publishing, the good folks at Midtown Comics will be offering it over a week before it hits retail shelves. I'll be signing copies of the massive 308-page life story of the Batman on Saturday, October 15th, at Midtown's booth (# 1638) at 11:30 a.m. The book will be released nationwide on October 25th.

If you haven't heard much about The Batman Files, you can find out more info on the book's official website here.

And if you can't make the New York show but live around the Connecticut/Rhode Island area, stop by Bank Square Books in Mystic, Connecticut for another signing of The Batman Files. The store will have many of my other past books in stock as well, and there will even be a super hero costume contest for the kids. The festivities get underway on October 29th at 3:00 p.m.

And finally, here's an early video review of the book from Comicvine to tide you over until the shows.

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

RANDYW said…
I just got THE BATMAN FILES today. I already have THE BATMAN VAULT & The Wonder woman book you wrote plus several of the Btman comics.


Randy
Thanks, Randy. Hope you like the book. And just to let you know, I only wrote the first chapter of the Wonder Woman book. Bob Greenberger did all the heavy lifting in that one.
RANDYW said…
I've been looking forward to this BATMAN book since I heard about it but had to wait for a Barnes & Noble sale to get it.
I guess Black Friday sales are good for some things! I got me a Nook Simple Touch reader too. :)

Randy
Cowl Head said…
I know THE BATMAN FILES is suppose to be scattered on purpose,but just to get a definite answer for peace of mind. Are there "continuing" character profiles? If so...where does it continue at?

Thank you