Waiting for the trade...



If you missed my recent issues of Beware the Batman or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: New Animated Adventures, don't fling yourself from the rooftop of your apartment complex just yet. Fate is smiling on you, my friend, in trade paperback form with the release of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: New Animated Adventures Volume 4 and Beware the Batman Volume 1.

Beware the Batman Vol. 1 collects the entire six-issue series, including both of my issues (#'s 2 and 6). TMNT: NAA Vol. 4 collects my short Ice Cream Kitty story from issue # 15 as well as my lead feature from issue # 16. There are plenty of other great comics in these collections, so be sure to check them out at the links above, or at your local comic or book store.


I'll have more Ninja Turtles and Batman news here soon, so keep checking back for updates. Frankly, I think you kind of owe me for saving your life just now.

Comments