The Reviews Are In...



Against my better instincts, I did some late-night googling yesterday. I'm happy to report that I not only survived with ego intact, but I found a couple nice write-ups on some of my recent Ninja Turtle projects.

Nerdspan did a nice review of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: New Animated Adventures Vol. 4 trade paperback. I'd written two stories in that volume (The Adventures of Ice Cream Kitty and Walkabout), and both are singled out by the writer:

"Some standout examples include Donatello developing a pheromone to attract April but gains the attention of a mutated insect instead, the day in the life of Ice Cream Kitty, and Master Splinter’s annual walkabout."

And if that wasn't enough, TMNT Entity has some nice words about my latest back-up feature Tag:
 
"Wow, this was a GREAT back-up; probably one of the best in the whole New Animated Adventures series."

They also liked my quilting joke. (I'm way too proud of that one.)
Thanks for the kind words, guys! And don't miss my newest two-part story in TMNT: New Animated Adventures #'s 23 and 24!



Comments