See you in San Diego...


Comic-Con International in San Diego is quickly approaching, and I'll be there this year, signing some of my newest projects for DK Publishing.

As of now, here's my schedule for the show:

Thursday, July 9th:  10am-12pm at the DK Pop Culture booth (# 1028)
                                    4-5pm at the Mysterious Galaxy booth (# 1515)

Friday, July 10th:       1-3pm at the DK Pop Culture booth (# 1028)

Saturday, July 11th:   4-6pm at the DK Pop Culture booth (# 1028)

It's my understanding that DK will have a few giveaways at the booths, so be sure to stop by and check them out. We'll be promoting my newest books Batman: Arkham Universe: The Ultimate Visual Guide and Marvel's The Avengers Encyclopedia, as well as last year's Batman: A Visual History. But as always, I'll be more than happy to sign any comics or books you bring in from home.

See you at the show! And for those that can't make it, keeping checking back to this site, as I'll be sure to post more info on those two new books soon.

Comments