New York Comic Con and the Avengers...



I'm happy to report that I'll once again be attending the New York Comic Convention this year. I'll be at the show from Thursday (October 8th) through Saturday (October 10th), signing copies of Batman: Arkham Universe: The Ultimate Visual Guide and my newest book out this week Marvel's The Avengers Encyclopedia.


The Avengers Encyclopedia is a comprehensive DK guide written by Matt Forbeck, Daniel Wallace, and me. Unlike other Marvel Encyclopedias or guidebooks, this massive 352 page book approaches the history of characters and teams from an Avengers perspective, detailing their first meetings with the team and their most memorable adventures with the Earth's Mightiest Heroes. It should be hitting book and comic stores this week, or you can find it on Amazon.

My official signing schedule at the DK booth (booth # 2204) is:

Thursday           10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Friday                 1 p.m. -   2 p.m.
Saturday            10 a.m. - 11 a.m.

I'll be happy to sign any book DK has for sale, or anything you lug in from home. Hope to see you at the show!

Comments