So Many Turtles (and even a little Batman)...


San Diego Comic Con 2016 has come and gone, and my big news out of the show this year was the announcement of Batman/TMNT Adventures, a five-issue mini series I'll be writing that features the dynamic art of my sometime Turtles collaborator Jon Sommariva. This series will pair the iconic version of the Dark Knight from Batman: The Animated Series with the current incarnation of the animated Ninja Turtles. This is a dream come true project for me, and I can't remember the last time I've had so much fun writing a script. Look for plenty of guest stars from bat-sidekicks to TMNT rogues to familiar faces from Arkham Asylum...

 

But in all the con craziness, I neglected to mention my newest release, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Amazing Adventures # 12. I penned a back-up mystery feature for this issue, illustrated by Jamal Peppers that I'm really happy we got to do. Expect twists upon twists! The issue also features a Muckman story by writer Caleb Goellner and artist Chad Thomas, and a cover by my future Batman/TMNT collaborator, Jon Sommariva.

And don't forget the variant!

And that's not all! Out this Wednesday is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Amazing Adventures # 13, the first part of my new two-part tale with artist Chad Thomas, a story featuring a new mutant villain we co-created called the Drip. The issue also includes a back-up tale by the team of Caleb Goellner and Buster Moody, and another great Jon Sommariva cover.

Plus more variant madness!
So my best advice? Head to your local comic shop and get studied up on the Turtles. You'll thank me when Batman/TMNT Adventures hits the stands!

Get excited! It's gonna be great!

Comments