Turtle Trades...

Every four to six issues or so, IDW has been publishing trade paperback collections of our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Amazing Adventures issues. Recently, I received two collections in the mail in great new formats, so I thought I'd share them here.

Cover by the always great Paulina Ganucheau.

The first is Volume 2 of a two-part omnibus collection, reprinting every issue from the previous TMNT TV show tie-in title, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: New Animated Adventures. This handy little volume features every story I did for that particular series, in one easy-to-read collection. Not only that, it includes stories by a host of other great talent for hours of fun all-ages reading.

Get the "scoop" on my first take on Ice Cream Kitty, see Master Splinter take a Walkabout, and find out what to buy Raphael for "Secret Santa" (in a story accidentally credited to Landry Walker instead of me - but trust me, I wrote it. Donatello will vouch for me!). Plus a story from each Turtle's point of view, a role-playing adventure gone wrong, and a case of a sewer haunting, complete with Mikey-style ghost busting.

Cover by my esteemed partner in crime from the Batman/TMNT Adventures crossover, Jon Sommariva.

The second title that arrived recently on my doorstep is a new hardcover collection of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Amazing Adventures. Entitled The Meeting of the Mutanimals, the collection features my two-part story telling the origin of everyone's second favorite mutant hero team. It also includes plenty of other material, with art by Chad Thomas, James Kochalka, and many more!

Booyakasha!

To be continued...

Comments